Adaptive Leadership Intensive Workshop
The South Australian Leadership Academy, Institute of Public Administration (SA) and Leadership Victoria are pleased to present an intensive workshop with Marty Linsky.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work directly with Marty Linsky, a world expert in leadership whose career spans almost 50 years including 30 years at Harvard. He is co-author of The Practice of Adaptive Leadership and Leadership on the Line.
Adaptive Leadership is the practice of mobilising people to tackle tough challenges in order to thrive. It is a set of strategies and practices that can help organisations and the people in them break through gridlocks, accomplish deep change and develop the adaptability to thrive in complex, competitive, and challenging environments. Leadership like this can be learned. And anyone, anywhere within the organisation, can do it.
The workshop is designed to help leaders make progress within complex human systems. You will learn how to intervene skilfully and hold to purpose under challenging conditions. Marty will assist you in working through an adaptive issue you face in your workplace.
Who should attend?
- Executives and emerging executives.
- Leaders of small specialist teams.
- Individuals wanting to lead system change.
- Insight into modern leadership theory and practice.
- Understanding of the concept of adaptive leadership and a structure to start applying it to an adaptive issue in your workplace.
- Tools to assist with intervening in complex systems.
- Enhanced capability to lead and develop others.
This event is brought to you by:
Monday, 16 April 2018
12:45pm registration for a 1:00pm start to 5:00pm close.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand,
Level 29, 91 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Professional Member: $295
State Government Member: $350
Corporate Member: $350
Non Member: $605
This event is a proud partner event.