IPAA is the professional association for SA public sector employees and works to enhance the standing and reputation of the public sector, by providing an unbiased environment for people to interact, collaborate and share knowledge regarding the latest thinking and most current research. It supports its mission by delivering a range of professional development programs that cater specifically to the sector and its highest needs, along with delivering seminars and forums of special relevance to the sector.
IPAA invites you to become a Professional Member and take advantage of these benefits:
- Complimentary registration and preferential/VIP seating at IPAA events and forums;
- 50% cost reduction on both the annual Economic Outlook Breakfast and Don Dunstan Oration;
- 25% fee reduction on all courses listed within the annual Professional Development Schedule;
- On renewal you will receive a training voucher to the value of your membership ($189 Inc. GST). The voucher can be used to offset part of the cost of most IPAA SA programs (conditions apply);
- Complimentary use of IPAA function and meeting room (room only, conditions apply);
- Complimentary use of office space (an office and computer only, conditions apply);
- Invitation to exclusive networking events during the year;
- Membership certificate for your CV;
- Annual subscription to IPAA's quarterly journals - Public Administration Today and Australian Journal of Public Administration;
- Access to IPAA's library of journal back issues;
- Access to the Australian Journal of Public Administration online and The National IPAA Knowledge Centre;
- Regular electronic updates to your in-box, including:
- Public Sector Perspectives (collection of internationally and nationally sourced public sector news and research articles);
- Focal Point (IPAA SA's local Members' newsletter);
- eNews (latest announcements regarding events and professional development opportunities);
- Member only payment options (direct debit, credit card, bank transfer), and
- Member card linked to special offers and networking forums during the year.
Professional Membership Application >
Professional Membership Renewal Form >
Graduate Professional Membership
Graduate Membership is available for the first
2 years of membership for those commencing their public sector careers. It provides all of the benefits of Professional Membership (see above, excluding journals) at a reduced rate of $99 per annum, with an option to subscribe to the journals for an extra $40 per annum.
Graduate Professional Membership Application >
Graduate Professional Membership Renewal Form >
YIPAA - Young Professional Membership
Young Professional Membership is available for people 35 years and under. Young Institute of Public Administration Australia (YIPAA) focuses on the needs and interest of young professionals who work in or with the public sector. At YIPAA you will enhance your professional development and career in the public sector by hearing from leaders in public administration and engaging in whole-of-government networking opportunities. You will receive the same benefits of Professional Membership (see above, excluding journals) with an option to include journals for $40 per annum. Included in the membership will be specific networking opportunities and offers targeted at your needs and interest. You will also be eligible for a 30% reduction in the fees for the IPAA SA Mentoring Program. Our mentoring program provides handpicked Mentors who are experienced public sector Executives.
YIPAA Graduate Professional Membership Application >
YIPAA Graduate Professional Membership Renewal Form >
Please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 8212 7555 if you require any further information.