Radical Resilience for Leaders
“Hands perform their job duties because they are told to. Heads perform their duties because they know that they are supposed to. Hearts perform their duties because they want to due to their love of their job and those for whom they are performing their services.”
Today’s public sector Manager exists in a perfect storm of change. Increasing demand for true governance and transparency, crisis management in a world of social media, global geopolitical unrest, a changing workforce, relentless change and accelerating technology. Managers once valued for overseeing steady, slowly-evolving corporate bureaucracies are now faced with increasingly irrelevance in a globally connected marketplace characterised by rapid change. Reinvention in the face of fast continuous change and complexity requires a different breed of Manager. One who is self-aware, a skilled communicator with high EQ, who can cut through to core issues and frame strategy intelligently and then ask the right questions.
This workshop is designed to equip Public Sector Manager and aspiring Manager with the requisite survival skills for the 21st Century in terms of non-technical abilities. 21st Century Leaders will need to respond to changing times with a changing mindset which enables work environments where talented teams, not just talented individuals, can flourish. We all this “Radical Resilience”.
- What is employee engagement?
- Head Heart Hands Leadership.
- The Neurobiology of engagement.
- Change ready culture – removing resistance points.
- Resilient workplaces and people - strategies for building radical resilience. at organisational, team and individual levels.
- Radical Resilience.
- Leadership and Energy Management.
- Personal Agency and leadership values.
Benefits to you
- Understand the role of the leader in developing employee engagement, fostering resilience and mastering change.
- Feel more confident to manage change initiatives with employee buy-in and remove resistance points.
- Develop preactical strategies to build resilience (organisational, team and individual), employee engagement, positive culture and shared team values.
- Formulate an Individual Action Plan for mastering stress.
Benefits to your Department
Foster a positive culture that embraces change with resilience and optimism:
- Increased productivity, employee retention and innovation.
- ROI (Return On Investment) estimated at $2.30 for every $1 invested in organisational wellbeing initiatives (Beyond Blue).
Improved morale and resilience with an enhanced capacity to deal with rapid change.