|Corporate Membership - Including Local Government Councils
Corporate Membership demonstrates your council or organisation’s commitment to excellence in the public sector and provides benefits for leaders and employees. Corporate Membership is designed for local government councils and organisations who are driven by relevance, value for money for their employees professional development and who want to be more informed and connected to the public sector.
We provide unique opportunities to gain access to key people within the public sector through our Events and Forums, networking functions and the Professional Development program; all specifically aligned to the public sector. Corporate Membership will secure your staff substantial reduced rates to all our training courses, extended programs and events and forums.
Each council or organisation also receives copies of IPAA’s quarterly journals, Public Administration Today and the Australian Journal of Public Administration.
Corporate Membership of IPAA SA will provide you with a wide range of benefits, as follows:
- 30% cost reduction on IPAA Events and Forums and preferential seating for employees;
- 20% fee reduction on all training courses listed within the annual Professional Development Schedule, for all employees;
- 20% fee reduction on tailored in-house training programs;
- Admissions and/or reduction for the Annual Economic Outlook Breakfast and Don Dunstan Oration;
- Training voucher equating to half of the membership fee;
- Reduced room hire rate or office space in CBD location;
- Marketing opportunities via electronic communication portals;
- Invitation to exclusive networking events during the year;
- Networking opportunities with key public sector Executives;
- An IPAA Corporate Member certificate and logo for use on your collateral demonstrating your commitment to working with the public sector;
- Annual subscription to IPAA's quarterly journal - Australian Journal of Public Administration;
- Regular electronic updates, including:
- eNews (latest announcements regarding events and professional development opportunities).
Corporate Membership subscription is based on the number of full time employees (FTE's) in your organisation. Fees are charged on a annual basis. All prices include GST.
Level 1 (1-25 employees)
Membership Fee: $550
Training Voucher: $225
Level 2 (26-100 employees)
Membership Fee: $750
Training Voucher: $375
Level 3 (101-500 employees)
Membership Fee: $1,800
Training Voucher: $900
Level 4 (501-1,000 employees)
Membership Fee: $2,800
Training Voucher: $1,400
Level 5 (1,001-5,000 employees)
Membership Fee: $3,000
Training Voucher: $1,500
Level 6 (Over 5,000 employees)
Membership Fee: $5,000
Training Voucher: $2,500
To join as a Corporate Member or for further information, please contact Kathryn Oosthuizen on
08 8212 7555 or email email@example.com