- A review of the dominant themes within leadership.
- An exploration of Adaptive Leadership.
- Developing an understanding of Adaptive Leadership tools.
- Apply a range of leadership approaches.
- Recognise the time and place to apply Adaptive Leadership.
- Add Adaptive Leadership to your repertoire of skills.
Who Should Attend
This course is well suited to current and aspiring public sector managers/leaders having to cope with ever changing circumstances.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
You will add to your leadership knowledge and skills as well as enhance your capacity to cope with turbulence. Your agency/ department will benefit through the participants advantage
to greater flexibility, adaptability and to respond positively in relation to change and leadership styles.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and facilitated over 200 key workshops many of which involved consultation with key stakeholders and the community.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Workshop facilitation
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Organisation and Customer Surveys
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Friday, 04 December 2020
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Digital Workbook and Resources
Online via Cisco Webex
Personal Member $260
State Government Employee Member $295
Corporate Member $305