‘Doing more with less’ is mindest many of us are familiar with and though we are often unhappy to hear a superior ask us to achieve more with fewer resources, you will be surprised how a new mindset can make a positive shift in motivation and the inspiration to do things differently.
- The role of the manager as a trainer.
- Organic systems vs formal structures.
- Getting the most out of middle management.
- Understanding the value of stability.
- Doing less to achieve more.
- Explore different structures to enhance performance and staff motivation.
- Challenge accepted thinking to see work and associated methods differently.
- Recognise the value of targeted training to enhance performance.
Who Should Attend
- If you are a leader or manager at any level who is being asked to do more with less but is also running out of options to do so.
- This course is also ideal for leaders who are looking for new ways to inspire and motivate team members in doing more with less.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
You will leave this course with a clearer understanding of your workplace and how to harness savings and productivity opportunities. If you apply the techniques covered you and your agency will be able to do more with less and be able to implement strategies to motivate and empower your team to join in this goal.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and facilitated over 200 key workshops many of which involved consultation with key stakeholders and the community.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Workshop facilitation
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Organisation and Customer Surveys
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Friday, 06 November 2020
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Digital Workbook and Resources
Online - via Cisco Webex
Personal Member $260
State Government Employee Member $295
Corporate Member $305