- The history and evolution of EQ.
- The dominant schools of EQ/EI thought.
- Assessing your EQ/EI.
- Building your EQ/EI.
- Understand what EQ/EI is and isn’t.
- Assess your own EQ/EI and develop an action plan to enhance it.
- Recognise the value of EQ/EI to enhance work functioning.
Who Should Attend
Staff and managers at all levels who are looking to enhance their dealings with colleagues.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
By switching on your EQ/EI we hope this module will enhance your personal and professional capacity. By participating in this workshop your agency will receive back a participant who better understands themselves and others.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Digital Workbook and Resources
Online - via Cisco Webex
Personal Member $260
State Government Employee Member $295
Corporate Member $305
This course can also be delivered In-Agency. Contact us to discuss the delivery of this course within your department.