- Leading yourself and others through change
- Tips for coping with change
- Managing uncertainty and ambiguity
- Understand the dynamic nature of change and applying innovation at work
- Access strategies and tools for co-design/collaboration, embracing diversity and strengthening integrity.
- Develop confidence as adaptive change managers
Who Should Attend
People coming to grips with leading a team and managing others for the first time, or team leaders who have been a team member and are now the team leader.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
- Focusing on what you can do when change is imposed
- Networking with people in similar roles in the SA public sector
- Expert input, skills development and access to strategies, tools and tips
This course is also available face-to-face.
2 half days 9:00am-12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
First Line Manager Common (ASO3-ASO5)
Middle Manager Core (ASO5-ASO6)
Digital workbook and resources
Online via Cisco Webex
Personal Member $460
State Government Employee Member $495
Corporate Member $505