- Understanding your audience.
- Reading patterns and how they relate to writing.
- Understanding the medium.
- Your choice of language in an online world.
- Turning jargon into benefit language.
- Turning government-speak into English.
- The nuts and bolts of online writing as they apply to web sites, social media and email.
- Improve your understanding of the online environment and writing for audiences of 2019.
- Develop an understanding of targeted writing that delivers results.
- Polish content from your own agency.
Who Should Attend
If you are communicating to people inside or outside your agency through digital channels this course is highly beneficial. Those in a communications or public relations role will particularly benefit.
Benefits to You and Your Agency
By working on your own materials you’ll receive tailored instructions to suit your own content and requirements. Through your improved skills you will be able to spend less time producing content for stakeholders, and get better results and returns on your communications.
Learn about our speakers
David Rawlings is a seasoned communications professional with 30 years experience in connecting audiences with the right message. His expertise spans government, corporate and not-for-profit and a vast range of industries, represented by local, national and global clients. He cares about the impact of words, and helps organisations find the perfect mix to stand out and connect in a crowded marketplace.
Upcoming course availability
Thursday, 04 June 2020
4 + 11 June
2 half days
Digital Workbook and Resources
Online - via Cisco Webex
Personal Member $460
State Government Employee Member $495
Corporate Member $505
This course can be delivered In-Agency. Contact us to discuss the delivery of this course within your department.