- How individual performance contributes and why it needs to be managed.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Tackling poor performance.
- Understand the importance of performance feedback.
- Develop skills and techniques for giving and receiving feedback.
- Develop confidence as managers of performance.
Who Should Attend
People who are coming to grips with leading a team and managing others for the first time, as well as new team leaders.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
- Focusing on what is important for you as a new manager.
- Networking with people in similar roles in the SA public sector.
- Expert input, skills development and access to strategies, tools and tips.
- Increased confidence for managers in addressing performance.
This course is also available face-to-face here.
2 half days,
9:00am - 12:30pm
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
First Line Manager Common (ASO3-ASO5)
Middle Manager Core (ASO5-ASO6)
Digital workbook and resources
Online via Cisco Webex
Personal Member $460
State Government Employee Member $495
Corporate Member $505
This course is also available for in-agency delivery. Contact us for further information.