- Forecasting and preparing for the future.
- Recognising the weaknesses of your current culture and where your department and team could be vulnerable to change and uncertainty.
- Understanding turbulence.
- Managing responses to change.
- Building understanding and resilience.
- Better understanding the turbulence in our operating environment.
- Foster thinking that is flexible and adaptive.
- Forecast or at least respond positively to changes.
- Support others in their efforts to cope with change.
Who Should Attend
- People who are leading and managing others through times of workplace change and turbulence.
- Leaders looking for ways that they can improve their ability to respond to crisis and uncertainty.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
Those attending the workshop will have the tools and techniques to equip themselves and their co-workers with the skills and mindset to respond to most changes and challenges in the future. Your agency/department will benefit by ensuring key staff understand how to manage lead and respond to change effectively and productively.
This course is also available in a face-to-face format.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Digital Workbook and Resources
Online via Cisco Webex
Personal Member $260
State Government Employee Member $295
Corporate Member $305