It is with great pleasure that the IPAA SA Division announces Ms Cathy Taylor as a worthy recipient of the National Fellow Award for South Australia. This award is in recognition of Ms Taylors’ enduring commitment to excellent public administration and exceptional record in relation to child, youth and family policy, program and service delivery.
Professor Peter Shergold AC, the outgoing IPAA National President, announced the new Fellows at the IPAA National Conference Gala Dinner.
“I am delighted to announce this year’s National Fellows and congratulate each of these outstanding individuals for their contribution to the study and practice of public administration,” said Professor Shergold.
The new National Fellows also include:
- Dr Gillian Sparkes and Mr Dean Yates from Victoria
- Mr John Hubby and Ms Janet Schorer PSM from New South Wales
- Ms Frances Adamson and Ms Liz Quinn from the ACT
- Ms Sue McCarrey from Western Australia
- Mr James Purtill from Queensland
- Ms Julie Crisp from the Northern Territory.
The National Fellow Awards were established in 1983.