With the recent ease of some restrictions in SA, we have been working with our Divisional Council and stakeholders to map the path forward for the institute. As always, the wellbeing of our staff, facilitators, and members is of the utmost importance to us.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all members and partners of the institute we aim to commence face-to-face professional development as of 1st September 2020.
- We are closely monitoring government advice and if necessary, we will change our delivery format accordingly. In the event that it is necessary to cancel a course, all fees will be refundable.
- As face-to-face learning becomes available, we will continue to enact COVID safe policies and procedures as based on the advice of the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC).
- We have implemented numerous steps to continuously provide a safe and healthy environment including reduced class sizes, extra spacing between desks, single serve catering and enhanced cleaning and sanitising practices.
- For those enjoying the convenience and ease of online learning, we will continue to offer courses in a virtual format to ensure our members can attend courses in a format they are comfortable with and find most convenient.
- Events and forums will continue in virtual formats until September 2020.
- Over the coming weeks, we will continue to expand our range of available online training and events, to bring you relevant and useful learning to grow your capabilities.
- We have already commenced offering face-to-face, online or mixed mode In-agency delivery of courses and programs in accordance with the individual policies of departments and organisations.
We would like to thank all our members for their commitment and contributions during this time and look forward to embedding all that we have learnt from this experience to continue working to improve the standing of the public sector in South Australia.