This interactive event is designed to help with the development of skills and expertise in collaboration for research-to-policy translation. Participants will explore opportunities for working across research-policy boundaries and building stronger networks.
- Examine the value of collaborative partnerships in producing evidence-informed policy
- Explore methods designed to enhance research and knowledge translation
- Clarify different terminologies used in research and policy-making endeavors
- Become familiar with the key processes used in research and policy-making
- Share experiences with researchers and policy actors in an interactive space
- Develop skills and expertise in collaboration for research-to-policy translation
- Explore opportunities for working across research-policy boundaries
- Network and build research and policy partnerships
Who should attend?
- Researchers/Academics interested in their research being used to inform public policy and practice
- Policy actors, government/non-government officials and public sector workers, interested in the role of research in the policy making process
This is an interactive short course that used a ‘learning by doing’ approach. It includes lectures, small group work, self reflection, group discussion, and feedback from participants.
Module 1 – 29 August 2023, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Module 2 - 30 August, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Module 3 – 23 October, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
SAHMRI Auditorium, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Module 1: $495
Module 1, 2 & 3: $695