Against the backdrop of pandemic recovery, keeping our teams psychologically healthy and functioning is key. Psychologically safe workplaces allow team members to have difficult conversations, admit mistakes and learn and grow creating stronger, more resilient and more creative teams.
- What is psychological safety and why is it important?
- Can you bring your whole self to work?
- What gets in the way
- How we can all take action to create a psychologically safe workplace
- Understand the concept of psychological safety and how it plays out in the workplace.
- Know the barriers to psychological safety
- Develop strategies for increasing psychological safety
Learn about our speakers
Liana Busoli is an experienced psychotherapist, consultant and trainer with a particular interest in trauma, vicarious trauma, and staff burnout. She has a Master of Counselling (UQ) and is a member of the Australian Counselling Association. Liana’s work is informed by the latest psychological research, neurobiology and best practice trauma work. She has provided training to a wide variety of organisations including government agencies, education providers, community services, health services, not-for-profits, private businesses and more. Liana gives people and organisations the support, tools, and education they need to improve their mental health and wellbeing and live bigger, richer and fuller lives.
Event brought to you by
Tuesday 18 October 2022
10:00am - 11:00am (ACDT)
Digital resources and workbook
Online (interactive webinar)
Personal Member: $15
State Government Member: $30
Corporate Member: $30
(Please click the button below to explore the full 4-part series. Full series registrations are available at a discounted rate)