- How to build relationships and your credibility with senior executives
- Techniques for understanding your senior leaders’ communication styles and preferences
- How to frame the message to align with your senior leaders’ priorities and goals and manage expectations
- Strategies for building a persuasive argument and anticipating potential objections
- Tips for presenting their ideas with confidence and clarity
- Explore the importance of two-way feedback
- Have a plan for how you communicate with senior leaders and colleagues.
- Understand how to provide and receive feedback.
- Learn practical strategies to build confidence and credibility.
- Skills to share your expertise and promote your ideas.
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to gain a toolbox of effective techniques to communicate ideas or suggestions up the organisation.
Benefits to Your and Your Organisation
- Improved communication across organisational levels
- Upskilling for professional development
- Increased innovation and problem-solving across departments
Learn about our speakers
Professional Speaker & Corporate Educator
Sharon has a knack for making the complex simple. She believes that ‘passionate people persuade’ and that to make your message stick, you need to balance information with delivery style.
Sharon’s background is in sales and marketing and along the way has studied business administration, marketing, management, journalism as well as more eclectic skills including comedy, improvisation and the art of persuasion.
As an award winning speaker and salesperson Sharon uses her skills to help people become persuasive and influential speakers. She works with individuals and organisations from a diverse range of industries across Australia and overseas.
She coaches senior people ranging from CEO’s and entrepreneurs, to Professors and PhD’s helping them to be engaging and persuasive presenters and enabling them to win pitches, tenders, fellowships and grants.
Upcoming course availability
Wednesday, 15 November 2023
9:00am - 12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Entry Level Common/Core (ASO1-ASO2)
First Line Manager Common/Core (ASO2-ASO5)
Middle Manager Common/Core (ASO5-ASO8)
(this competency framework is provided as a guide only)
Workbook, morning tea and refreshments
12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
(please refer to course reminder email sent closer to course date)
Personal Member $315
State Govt Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360
This course is also available in-agency. Please contact us for further information