The Institute of Public Administration Australia SA Division continues to be the prime association for those working towards the public purpose, as we continuously promote best practice and thought leadership across the sector. Now has never been a better time to invest in readying yourself for whatever the future holds, with our Personal Members being able to access a range of great benefits which will help you across all areas of your career.
You may have also noticed recently that we have changed the way we refer to IPAA SA membership, renaming what you previously knew as “Professional Membership” to “Personal Membership”, this change reflects how we have tailored membership to match your career level and circumstances.
Some of these new benefits we have launched for Personal Members include…
- Personal Member Mentoring Program – this members only program will provide you with a unique development opportunity to build on your career and connect with professional individuals and networks from across the South Australian Public Sector.
- Member Connecting Events – as a member we will welcome you into our community and provide you with a chance to meet others who are in the same position and other public sector champions. Young professionals are also be able to access resources to support the development of networking skills.
- Digital access to the Australian Journal of Public Administration – stay up to date with the latest research with unlimited online access to the Australian Journal of Public Administration for all members.
Other benefits have now been tailored for your career level, giving you more of what you need to succeed. You can browse through the membership categories below to see the unique benefits you will receive at each stage of your career journey.
- Graduate and Student Membership (Membership for those who want the best possible start to their career) – $99 a year
- YIPAA Membership (Membership for under 35’s looking to build their career and networks) – $99 a year
- Emerging Leader (Membership for those ready to take the leap into leadership) – $99 a year
- Manager/Next-Exec (Membership for those at a management level and those aspiring to executive level) – $189 a year
- Executive (Membership for executives looking to connect and spread ideas while supporting their professional association) – $189 a year
- Professional (Membership for public sector professionals wanting to build skills and champion the sector) – $189 a year
- Affiliate (Membership for those who are no longer working in the sector but still want to keep in touch) – $99 a year
If you have any questions about which membership level is right for you, or want to discuss membership further please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08 8212 7555.