- Understanding the ‘Win-Win’ negotiation framework.
- The power of preparation.
- Identifying the needs of the other.
- Generating options for mutual benefit.
- The art of compromise.
- Negotiation in a global context.
- You will gain the skills and tool to plan your next negotiation, execute your strategy and act with greater confidence to achieve a beneficial outcome.
- You will be able to maintain relationships with key colleagues and suppliers.
Who Should Attend
Middle and senior managers who are having to negotiate with staff, consultants or contractors. This course is a valuable addition for those who have completed, or are intending to complete the Emerging Executives Development Series.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
- Increased opportunity for positive negotiation outcomes.
- Advanced networking capabilities
- Seeking ‘Win-Win’ scenarios
- More effective negotiation strategies
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Tuesday, 15 June 2021
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options including online.
Middle Manager Common (ASO6-AS08-MAS03)
Workbook and Resources
12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
(please visit registration links for further information)
Professional Member $315
State Government Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360
This course can be delivered In-Agency. Contact us to discuss the delivery of this course within your department.