- The role and value of evaluation in policy design
- Approaches to evaluation
- Evaluation designs for policy and program circumstances
- Evaluation frameworks and tools.
By the end of this course, you will have a depth of understanding of the role of evaluation, how evaluation can be designed and tools appropriate to a range of circumstances and resourcing levels. Your department/agency will benefit from improved evaluation understanding and practice at both program or policy commencement and at review.
- Develop understanding of evaluation in the public sector
- Develop confidence in designing evaluation protocols
- Improved evaluation practices and outcomes.
Who Should Attend
People new to policy roles, or those wishing to deepen their skills. Those responsible for policy implementation and review.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
- Networking with people in similar roles in the SA public sector
- Expert input, skills development and access to strategies, tools and tips for policy and program evaluation
- Increased confidence in policy and program evaluation.
This course is designed for those who might have been exposed to earlier courses on public policy, but at an introductory level. It will suit those wishing to further develop their skills in policy roles or those responsible for policy or program implementation.
Learn about our speakers
Upcoming course availability
Monday, 25 March 2024
Monday, 20 May 2024
1 full day
9:30am-4:30pm (9:15am registration)
Workbook, resources, lunch, morning tea and refreshments
12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
(please visit registration links for further information)
Personal Member $575
State Govt Employee Member $615
Corporate Member $625