- The evolution of performance measures
- From Analogue to Digital dashboards
- Sifting through the layers of measurement
- Identifying the drivers of performance
- Exploring the implications of application
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Differentiate KPIs from PIs
- Identify key performance indicators for your unit or team members
- Draft a balanced set of measures
- Build a plan to trial the application and effectiveness of such measures
Who Should Attend
This workshop will be of greatest benefit if you are managing a work team or division and who are trying to crystallise your thinking regarding key measures of performance.
Benefits to You
By attending this course, you will develop a greater awareness of those key strategies and tools you can use to monitor and drive performance.
Benefits to Your Agency/Department
Your agency/department will benefit by developing your skills as a supervisor or manager who can build a balanced set of genuine key performance indicators that work to the benefit of organisational goals and team members.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Thursday, 23 November 2023
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm
Middle Manager Common (ASO6-AS08-MAS03)
(this competency framework is provided as a guide only)
Workbook, morning tea and refreshments
Level 6, 12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
(please visit registration links for further information)
Professional Member $315
State Govt Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360
This course can be delivered In-Agency. Contact us to discuss the delivery of this course within your department.