As part of Entrepreneurs’ Week 2017, IPAA SA hosted a forum to showcase examples of intrapreneurship in the South Australian public sector, and to explore emerging trends and challenges for achieving change, improving coordination and facilitating innovation.
Attendees gained insight into the role of intrapreneurs in pushing government forward, and were inspired by and learned from some successful SA-based initiatives.
The forum featured thinking from leading practitioners in innovation. Speakers included:
- Suzie Sosa, Co-Founder and CEO of Verb
- Dr Gemma Carey, NHMRC Research Fellow and Senior Lecturer, UNSW Canberra
- Dr Kristin Alford, Director of MOD. at the University of South Australia.
- Tom Moore, Co-Founder and Managing Director, WithYouWithMe
- Elosie Burge, Partner and Design Strategist, Portable
- Erma Ranieri, Commissioner for Public Sector Employment
- Professor John Spoehr, Director of the Australian Industrial Transformation Institute at Flinders University
- Professor Eddie Blass, Founder and CEO of Conesol
- Thomas Sadowski, Director of Conesol
- Cezanne Green, Director, Secondary Learners, Department of Education and Child Development
- Deb O’Riley, Director, Adelaide Botanic High School, Department of Education and Child Development
- Matthew Anderson, Co-Founder, Social Capital
- Kirk Drage, Co- Founder, LeapSheep
- Dr Fiona Buick, Lecturer in Public Sector Management, UNSW Canberra
IPAA SA has placed a donation to the feedback survey’s most popular charity of choice, Cancer Council Australia. Thank you to those who participated. Videos and slides will be available soon.
View the live conversation on social media by visiting the hashtag #Intra2017 #EWeek2017. You can find us on Twitter @IPAASA and Facebook @IPAASouthAustralia.