IPAA SA in collaboration with the Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC) brings you the third High Performance Framework (HPF) seminar – Leadership.
The previous seminars in 2012 focused on customer and citizen focused organisations, and innovation and continuous improvement. These successful seminars attracted over 1,000 public sector employees.
This seminar is the flagship of the series and will address the crucial HPF characteristic of Leadership; in particular ‘High performing organisations are well led’. The seminar presents a unique opportunity to hear from recognised leaders who will provide an insight to the factors in successful leadership.
Key note speaker, Tim Jarvis AM, is one of the world’s leading explorers and possesses an extraordinary adventure and leadership resume’. He is a best-selling author, film-maker and has a fascinating leadership story to tell.
This event will:
- Provide insight into how leaders build trust and confidence among colleagues, the government, and the community
- Identify the success factors behind well managed cultural change and collaboration
- Illuminate the imperatives of leadership development
- Demonstrate how leadership capability can be measured
- Illustrate strategies for inspiring a workforce to embrace and actively contribute to achieving the organisation’s vision
The HPF Community of Practice is a space for all public sector employees who work in or have an interest in performance evaluation, innovation, leadership, or continuous improvement. The community maintains an online presence using SAGE, the SA Government’s collaboration platform, at www.sage.sa.gov.au/display/HPF. Please note that this space is only accessible through the SA Government’s network (StateNet).
For more information about the SA Government’s High Performance Framework, please click on the following link: http://www.hpf.sa.gov.au