- A review of the dominant themes within leadership.
- An exploration of Adaptive Leadership.
- Developing an understanding of Adaptive Leadership tools.
- Apply a range of leadership approaches.
- Recognise the time and place to apply Adaptive Leadership.
- Add Adaptive Leadership to your repertoire of skills.
Who Should Attend
This course is well suited to current and aspiring public sector managers/leaders having to cope with ever changing circumstances.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
You will add to your leadership knowledge and skills as well as enhance your capacity to cope with turbulence. Your agency/ department will benefit through the participants advantage to deliver greater flexibility, adaptability and to respond positively in relation to change and leadership styles.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Monday, 27 June 2022
Thursday, 08 December 2022
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Workbook, resources and refreshments
12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
(please visit registration links for further information)
Personal Member $315
State Government Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360