- Identifying the strengths of your current culture.
- Recognising the weaknesses of your current culture.
- Shaping a positive culture.
- Sustaining the future culture.
- Overcoming elasticity.
- Better understand your current culture.
- Shape a culture to be more positive and constructive.
- Align your culture to support your strategic intent.
- Sustain a culture that supports staff and their work.
Who Should Attend
This workshop will be of greatest benefit for those who are managing a work area and who feel that their culture is not aligned to their goals.
Benefits to You and Your organisation
Your agency/department will benefit by having a positive culture that supports staff in their work and that works in harmony with the strategic direction of the agency.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Tuesday, 14 March 2023
1 half day
9:00am-12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Resources, workbook morning tea and refreshments
IPAA SA Level 6, 12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Personal Member $315
State Government Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360