- Workflow management.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making.
- Work-life balance.
- Understand how to manage workloads.
- Develop skills in analysis and decision making.
- Access and apply workload management tools and techniques.
- Develop confidence as a manager and learn how to get the most out your team.
Who Should Attend
People who are coming to grips with leading a team and managing others for the first time, as well as new team leaders.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
- Focusing on getting balance between expectations and reality.
- Networking with people in similar roles in the SA public sector.
- Expert input, skills development and access to strategies, tools and tips.
- Better identification and management of work priorities.
This course is also available online.
Learn about our speakers
Inspiring exceptional leadership
Centre for People Development
- Internationally Accredited Leadership Master Coach
- Change management specialist
- Performance Management specialist
- Leading change through motivating, empowering and challenging individuals and groups
- Strategic planning
- Coaching, consulting, training and group facilitation
- Creative problem solving for complex issues
- Stakeholder Engagement and Consultation
- Training and public speaking skills in small and large group settings
- Human resource management
- Flexibility, high level energy and lateral thinking
- Fostering collaborative approaches with stakeholders in the development of focused solutions to local problems
- Certified Master Coach, Behavioural Coaching Institute (USA)
- Diploma of Teaching
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma Project Management
- Leading and Managing Change certification
- Working with Difficult People certification
Learning Facilitator and Accredited Coach
Centre for People Development
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Small and large group facilitation, training and consultation
- Flexible, energetic and attuned to client needs
- Creative problem solving with a focus on local needs
- Project Management
- Goal setting and strategic planning
- Human Resource management
- Change leader focussed on empowerment, engaging processes and organisational role development
- NLP Certified Practitioner
- Accredited Coach
- Master of Education
- Franklin Covey Signature Program – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Peer Support Program – Certified Instructor
- Highly Performing Organisations Certificate
- Langford Quality Improvement Course Certificate
Upcoming course availability
Wednesday, 24 November 2021
1 full day 9:00am-4:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
First Line Manager Common (ASO3-ASO5)
Middle Manager Core (ASO5-ASO6)
Workbook, resources, lunch and refreshments
12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
(please visit registration links for further information)
Personal Member $515
State Government Employee Member $550
Corporate Member $560