- Analysing your self-management and time management approaches and techniques.
- The Pareto Principle – the 80:20 rule.
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
- Urgency addiction.
- Exploring a range of tools and techniques aimed at maximising these skills and developing a personalised action plan to help you take the next step in your development.
- Gain control of your workload; learn how to handle more with less stress.
- Analyse and evaluate how you spend your time and your time management skills.
- Explore effective and ineffective time management practices.
- Improve decision making, prioritisation, procrastination and time wasting.
Who Should Attend
Any public sector employee who has challenging workloads, who is doing more with less and wants to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
Enhance productivity and reduce the level of stress due to your workload.
Learn about our speakers
Pacific People Solutions
Maree has over 15 years experience in facilitation and training across both the public and private sector. She has extensive experience in facilitation, with an emphasis on team development and change management. She also has a strong career coaching practice supporting others with their career direction, choice and management.
Maree’s background in psychology underpinns her strength in maximising group dynamics by using varied facilitation approaches to give programs life and energy while delivering positive outcomes. Maree has focused on developing and delivering workshops on career planning, targeted selection and retention, team development, leadership, performance and change management. She has worked with large private sector businesses delivering workshops nation-wide on performance management, change and team development.
Maree is passionate about supporting others to achieve their best especially in leadership, team work and personal effectiveness.
Upcoming course availability
Monday, 04 March 2024
BOOKED OUT - email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
Wednesday, 10 April 2024
Friday, 21 June 2024
1 full day 9:00am-4:30pm (8:45am registration)
First Line Manager Core (ASO3-ASO5)
Middle Manager Core (ASO5-ASO8)
Workbook, resources, lunch, morning tea and refreshments
IPAA SA Level 6, 12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Personal Member $575
State Govt Employee Member $615
Corporate Member $625
This course can be delivered In-Agency. Contact us to discuss the delivery of this course within your department.