- The history and evolution of Lean.
- Lean into action.
- The value of flow.
- Designing the system from the customer.
- Understand the system you work in.
- Identify factors that are preventing flow.
- Value the importance of de-cluttering.
- Uncover hidden savings by optimising resources to achieve more.
Who Should Attend
If your agency / department wants to streamline its processes, create more added value and improve flow so you can optimise the resources you have for better outcomes, then this workshop is for you. This workshop will help to identify customers needs and reduce wasteful activities within your systems and processes for better outcomes.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
It will enable you to see the needless complexity within your system and how to reinvigorate the flow, to add more value to your customer. Your agency/department will benefit through your ability to identify new ways of doing things, and by creating a streamlined approach to reduce waste you will achieve greater results.
This workshop will give you practical tasks to review your own agency/department’s systems and provide you with tools to improve flow and declutter.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Monday, 20 November 2023
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Workbook, resources, morning tea and refreshments
IPAA SA Level 6, 12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Personal Member $315
State Govt Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360