As part of Entrepreneurs’ Week 2018, IPAA hosted a forum to showcase examples of intrapreneurship in the South Australian public sector, and to explore emerging trends and challenges for achieving change, improving coordination and facilitating innovation.
IPAA Members joined IPAA SA and the Intrapreneurship Community of Practice (ICoP) for a snapshot of cutting edge intrapreneurial work by motivated innovators from around the world as part of Entrepreneurs Week 2018.
For the fourth year running the 2018 Intrapreneurship Forum was bigger and better, covering a wide range of Intrapreneurial topics, ideas and real time projects. Participants networked and discussed ideas with colleagues and experts, and attended exclusive workshops in a range of presentation formats.
This years keynote speaker was creative bureaucracy expert, Charles Landry.
In June 2018 IPAA SA commissioned a survey for the Intraprenuership forum, with results of this survey now available to view and download Here.
The forum featured thinking from leading practitioners in innovation. Speakers included:
- Dr Kristin Alford, Director of MOD., University of South Australia
- Erma Ranieri, Commissioner for Public Sector Employment
- Dr Pip Ryan, Lecturer in Commercial Equity and Disruptive Technologies and the Law, University of Technology Sydney
- Lois Boswell, Deputy Chief Executive, Department of Human Services
- Dr Francesco Cangiano, Lecturer in Management and Organisations, University of Western Australia
- Darren Sharp, Director Social Surplus
- Ian McBurney, CoFounder and Director at bHive Cooperative Bendigo
- Suhit Anantula, Partner & Strategy Designer, Business Model Inc
- Jay Edwards, Researcher, IndigenousX, University of NSW
- James Calder, Calder Consultants
- Alix Taylor, Manager, Business Transformation, Department of Human Services
- Jack Buckskin, Youth and Community Mentor
IPAA SA will be placing a donation to the audience’s most popular charity of choice. Thank you to those who participated. Videos and slides will be available soon.
If you would like to be involved in the Intrapreneurship Community of Practice please email Tim Mares on email@example.com
View the live conversation on social media by visiting the hashtag #Intra2018 #EWeek2018. You can find us on Twitter @IPAASA and Facebook @IPAASouthAustralia.
|Date:||Thursday, 12 July 2018|
|Time:||8:30 am registration/networking, 9:15 am – 4:15 pm|
|Venue:||Hickinbotham Hall, National Wine Centre of Australia, Hackney Rd & Botanic Rd, Adelaide|