- Identify key tasks, responsibilities and the attributes of an effective EA/PA.
- Apply advanced techniques to assist you in efficient and effective planning and prioritisation for yourself and others.
- Maintain and grow solid networks and relationships, with skills to communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the importance of keeping up high levels of personal knowledge in order to better anticipate Executive needs.
- Technology in the workplace.
- Basic administration standards and how to apply them.
- Use communication techniques to positively influence others.
- Learn strategies to cope with workplace pressures and challenges.
Build on your existing basic administration skills and knowledge to take the next step to becoming a more effective and professional EA/PA.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for EAs/PAs in the public sector who are looking to further develop their administration and professional Executive support skills.
Benefits to You and Your Agency
You will benefit through becoming a more confident, skilled EA/ PA who can provide a superior level of support and service to all stakeholders and customers alike.
Learn about our speakers
Pacific People Solutions
Maree has over 15 years experience in facilitation and training across both the public and private sector. She has extensive experience in facilitation, with an emphasis on team development and change management. She also has a strong career coaching practice supporting others with their career direction, choice and management.
Maree’s background in psychology underpinns her strength in maximising group dynamics by using varied facilitation approaches to give programs life and energy while delivering positive outcomes. Maree has focused on developing and delivering workshops on career planning, targeted selection and retention, team development, leadership, performance and change management. She has worked with large private sector businesses delivering workshops nation-wide on performance management, change and team development.
Maree is passionate about supporting others to achieve their best especially in leadership, team work and personal effectiveness.
Upcoming course availability
Thursday, 17 June 2021
1 full day 9:00am-4:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
Entry Level Common/Core (ASO1-ASO2)
First Line Manager Core (ASO2-ASO5)
Middle Manager Core (ASO5-ASO8)
Workbook and Resources
12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
(please visit registration links for further information)
Personal Member $515
State Government Employee Member $550
Corporate Member $560