- Managing the People Issues.
- Understanding the Strategic Imperative.
- Team Multilingualism.
- Building the Spirit.
- Dealing with the Bad Apple.
- Design a team model that suits your work.
- Manage the people issues within a team.
- Develop a team development plan.
- Recognise and consider ways to manage a difficult staff member.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for you if you manage teams of people and want to maximise their effectiveness.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
Participants will sharpen their team building skills at a structural, interpersonal and cultural level. If you apply the techniques covered your agency will have a ‘genuine team’ working effectively to achieve its goals with staff who are motivated to contribute.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and provided training and development to over 10,000 managers and employees, and over his involvement with IPAA he has supported over 500 workshop participants.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Thursday, 02 September 2021
Friday, 29 October 2021
1 half day, 9:00am-12:30pm
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
Middle Manager Core (ASO6-ASO8)
Workbook, resources, morning tea and refreshments
IPAA SA Level 6, 12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Personal Member $315
State Government Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360