- Exploring your hopes and dreams.
- Lessons learned about your career so far.
- What are your motivators and de-motivators?
- Conducting a personal SWOT.
- When are you ‘in the zone’.
- Achieving your goals.
At the completion of this course you will have commenced the process of exploring your future career and have developed a skeletal plan that can be further developed in your own time.
Who Should Attend
If you are unsure regarding your career, have reached a cross roads or are looking to have your ideas challenged then this is the workshop for you.
Benefits to You and Your Organisation
Explore your career choices, identifying future pathways and identifying further questions that will need to be considered privately as well as with the input of ‘important others’. This process will mean that attendees are well positioned to pursue opportunities that arise that will lead them to their desired career goals. The course will also provide benefits for the supporting organisation as those attending will be clearer regarding their goals, understand those factors that motivate them at work and hence appreciate where they can best contribute to organisational performance.
Learn about our speakers
BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology (SA) Pty Ltd
Scott is the founder and director of BDO Industrial & Organisational Psychology. He is a registered Organisational Psychologist with over thirty years consulting experience throughout Australia, Asia & New Zealand.
During this time, he assisted over 300 organisations and facilitated over 200 key workshops many of which involved consultation with key stakeholders and the community.
He has previously held senior positions within the automotive and mining industries, as well as the Australian Public Service.
Qualifications & Memberships
• Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
• Graduate Diploma In Applied Psychology
• Master of Business Administration
• Member of the Australian Psychological Society
• Chartered Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
• Member of the Australian College of Organisational Psychologists
• PBA Approved Supervisor
• Registered Psychologist
Scott is an experienced consultant and is currently involved in organisation enhancement activities in a number of public and private sector organisations. His areas of expertise include;
• Organisation review and development
• Workshop facilitation
• Staff, manager and leader development
• Team building
• Strategic & Business Planning
• Organisation and Customer Surveys
• Targeted Training
Upcoming course availability
Monday, 09 November 2020
1 half day 9:00am-12:30pm (8:45am registration)
Contact us for alternate duration and delivery style options
First Line Manager Common (ASO3-ASO5)
Middle Manager Core (ASO5-ASO6)
Workbook and Resources, morning tea and refreshments
IPAA SA Level 6, 12 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Personal Member $315
State Government Employee Member $350
Corporate Member $360